Monday, September 20, 2010

My Garbage

Believer Article 
The garbage that my friends and I produce is anything but responsible.  After nearly every weekend my house is littered with disposable cups and cans.  In fact we purchase paper plates to avoid dish duties.  I've always intended to recycle cans but never have, I don't exactly know why.  I typically buy bottled water or a to-go coffee if not both daily.  I think the believer article has changed my opinion, and I am going to try to use coffee mugs and water bottles from home rather than continuing to contribute to the already extensive garbage collection.  As well as starting a recycling bin at home.

1 comment:

  1. This is so common with us kids today. I use to buy paper plates and disposable cups too but not anymore. And you should definitely start recycling cans, cardboard, and plastic!

    ReplyDelete