Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A Family Affair

Every year my family and I go to Glendive, MT to my grandparents house.  In high school I despised leaving while all my friends were in missoula for Thanksgiving.  Almost all of my dad's side of the family are usually there.  My parents always told me that I wouldn't have to go with them once I lived away from home, so last year I stayed in missoula while they all made the trek to Glendive.  I felt pretty guilty.  Then this year my dad got a new job and we were unable to travel because of it.  It wasn't a good time for me anyways considering my school work load, but I haven't seen my grandparents in two years now.  They are getting pretty old now, and I would feel awful if I never saw either of them again.  I hope to make a trip to see them before next year.  Everything aside, I had a good traditional Thanksgiving with my immediate family.  My dad cooked while my little brother and I played Mario Kart.  I hadn't seen much of them lately so the whole day was pretty nice.

1 comment: